Welcome to “MyDnaMatch” – a real-time platform aimed to help users master tools to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships in their life (the “Service”). We at MyDnaMatch (“we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy.
Personal information that you provide us about yourself (as described below) depends on your volition and consent. You are not legally obligated to provide or give access to this information, but we do require it to let you use and to operate the Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us –
Use of the Service is available to registered users only. To use the Service, you’ll need to go to our website or download our App, sign-up and create a personal Service account.
When you register with the Service we will ask you to provide us with certain contact and personal details, such as your name, e-mail address and more. We may ask for other details when you use any of our online contact forms. We may ask you to actively provide us with other Service-related personal information from time to time.
Registration is also available through various social network accounts, such as Facebook and Google. When registering through your social network account, you are allowing us access to your basic profile information, such as your contacts, email addresses, photos and any other content available therein. We can only access the information that your social network operator makes available to us, according to your privacy settings on such social network.
When you engage in certain activities on our Service, such as submitting a service request, you may be asked to provide personal information depending on the activity or request. When we process your inquiries or requests, we may also require additional personal information from you, to verify your identity.
Content that you post on the Service, such as your review on experts, may contain, or be indicative of, your personal information, depending on the particulars of the content. Such content is not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
IN ANY CASE, USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU UPLOAD CONTENT CONTAINING OR DEPICTING PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD.
Information we automatically collect –
- Analytical data. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your use of the Service. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the interactions and communications you make with the Service’s interface, content that you view or post while using the Service, etc.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer settings and/or mobile device, including its model, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, including MAC address (a unique identifier assigned to your device’s WiFi component), the UDID, browser type and language, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
- Location information – The Service includes location-based features (for example, to allow us to recommend local experts around you). When you use the Service, we collect and maintain real-time location information, including position coordinates provided by your mobile device. We identify your location by using the GPS component in your mobile device, by your cellular network (cell ID) or by the WiFi network that you use. We essentially use your location-based information to provide the Service and to enhance its capabilities. We may use third party tools, such as Google location services, to collect this information.
We do not allow minors under the age of 18 to use the Service. If you are not yet 18 years of age, then you may not use the Service and must not provide any personal information to us.
We do not intentionally collect personal information about minors who are under 18 years of age. If we learn that a minor under the age of 18 provided personally identifiable information to us, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
We strongly encourage parents to monitor their children's use of online services. We will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by contacting us at the contact details listed below.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Service, its features and functionalities, develop, improve and customize the Service, and to manage the administrative and operational aspects of the Service;
- To send you updates, newsletters, notifications and announcements, conduct surveys related to the Service, provide you with support, handle complaints and contact you when we believe it to be necessary, either directly or through others on our behalf;
- To facilitate our internal managerial, archival, administrative and audit activities.
- To enforce the Terms and this Policy and prevent unlawful activities and misuse of the Service;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- To take any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our contractors for data analysis and processing, or service-providers for purposes such as bug reporting or user feedback, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
- With experts with whom you interact. In such cases, we will only share the necessary information for proper functionality of the Service.
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Service;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than the above, your personal information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
AGGREGATED OR ANONYMIZED INFORMATION
At any time, we may anonymize (de-identify) personal information we have collected. We may use de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, including information that we process according to this Policy, to properly operate the Service, to develop and improve the quality and functionality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing features and for other research, development and statistical purposes.
We may share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, developers, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion, provided however, that we will not knowingly, or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
The Service, by its nature as an online Service, may store and process information and content in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer.
We retain the information outlined above for as long as we deem necessary for our business needs, and may delete it thereafter from our systems, without notice to you.
Generally, as long as you are a user of the Service, we do not delete information related to you, unless there are technical reasons that require us to retain only portions of the data, or if we are required by law to delete it.
Please note that we will retain and disclose information when we deem it necessary to satisfy orders issued by courts and government authorities. We will notify you about the disclosure, only if we are explicitly permitted to do so. In any case, we may keep any aggregated or anonymous information for statistical, development, marketing and other purposes, indefinitely.
▪ ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may ask to access the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete, subject to applicable law. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us via our contact details listed below.
Before allowing you to exercise your right, we will need to verify your identity. We will make the information available to you, subject to any legitimate constraints and pursuant to the applicable law. We may refuse your request, for example, if we are unable to identify you, or if we believe that removal of certain information may jeopardize activities or features of the Service, harm other users, or compromise our legal rights.
Following the receipt of your request to delete your personal information, we will make efforts to delete such personal information from our servers within 30 (thirty) days, and from our back-up systems within several weeks thereafter. However, we can’t commit to a specific timeframe. Further, note that binding requests from law enforcement agencies to deviate from our ordinary data deletion practices may cause delays in the deletion of your personal information. Finally, note that information may be forensically retrievable after it is deleted.
Please be advised that such deletion will not cause your personal information to be deleted from the computer systems of third parties with whom we have previously shared your personal information, as described in the section “Sharing collected information” above.
▪ INFORMATION SECURITY
▪ We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
▪ From time to time, we may change this Policy. If you are a registered user, we will provide you notice of such changes through the Service interface or by sending you an email notice. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of the amended Terms constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. In case of legal requirement, we may also introduce immediate changes to the Policy and require that you accept them. In any event, if you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service. The latest version of the Policy will always be accessible on the Service.